What can I do for you?
My guidance as your Toastmaster ensures you are in capable hands as soon as I come on board to help you with your function. I’m here to take the stress away from you, and make your event run like clockwork. In my traditional uniform I will lend an air of dignity and class to your event.
As a natural and comfortable public speaker, I am familiar with any audience or environment. I bring a fresh approach to a traditional service, and my expertise is the diplomatic guidance of all participants in a highly specialised and professional manner.
Like an iceberg, nine-tenths of my activity will be unseen. However, unlike an iceberg, there is no danger in bringing me on board as your Toastmaster.
My attention to detail and continual discreet liaison throughout your event will ensure that it flows, effortlessly, to a successful conclusion.
The advantages gained by using my services as a fully qualified professional Toastmaster or Master of Ceremonies, and as a member of the National Association of Toastmasters, include:
• Freeing you from anxiety enabling you to enjoy the event.
• Bringing my extra 'touch of class' and style to complement the occasion.
• Independent advice and on-going consultancy available from me on the different facets of the event.
• An assured, reliable, professional manner.
• Conducting your event with authority and dignity, without an overbearing attitude.
• Speech and toast editing.
• Allowing the management of the venue to concentrate on their own tasks.
• Confidence that responsibility for detailed co-ordination can be reliably delegated.
And what’s more, you can tell all your guests that you’ve got Michael Myers at your event. What bigger draw than that?
Call: 07970 578067 or 020 8399 4268 or Email: email@example.com